Cloud Business Intelligence Solutions And Why You Should Use Them
Many organizations are beginning to embrace business intelligence (BI) solutions, but are struggling to make their solutions more robust, easily accessible, and effective. How can this be solved? Cloud business intelligence solutions can help organizations, irrespective of how small or large their workforce is, to increase their level of competency and value. Cloud BI is the merger of cloud computing and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) that delivers simpler data predictive models, visualizations, multi-source data discovery and more. In 2018, the global BI software market was valued at $14.3 billion and is expected to reach $28.77 billion by 2022. Given that cloud BI solutions are growing rapidly, here are some of the most important reasons your company should adopt BI:
1. Reduced Implementation TimeTraditional implementation of business intelligence has always been time-consuming. A decade ago, implementation of BI solutions required the customization of software and dedicated hardware for deployment. Along with personnel training, this took up a lot of time. However, with the advent of Cloud BI solutions, the process has become quicker and less expensive. By implementing Cloud solutions for Business Intelligence, one can concentrate more on their core business activities without having to set up the software environment, licensing and more. The service provider is completely responsible for hosting, managing, and maintaining the software, which saves money, time and resources.
2. Advanced Mobility And Higher AdoptionCloud business intelligence solutions help the decision-makers stay connected to the consumers in real-time, 24/7. This enables efficient collaboration, decision making, and establishes much-needed communication. The decision-makers and team can access a cloud BI platform from anywhere in the world without having to think about accessibility issues, proximity, effectiveness and system speed. Another important factor in favour of cloud-based business intelligence solutions is the rise in cloud adoption. Cloud fulfils a company’s requirements for storing a colossal amount of data collected from different sources. This has naturally increased the amount of data on the cloud, which is analysed using BI SaaS. Cloud-based business intelligence platforms also enable the creation and replication of different views based on hierarchy, roles, and geography of the decision-makers.
3. ScalabilityScalable applications help in increasing users’ adoption along with the changing demands and requirements of a business. Scalability in addition to adoption may also increase user engagement time when it comes to self-service activities. Cloud BI solutions offer scalability beyond this definition. Organizations can also increase or decrease their system storage, ensuring that they pay only for what they need or use. This ensures that the users have better functionality at a fair price.
4. ReliabilityCloud business intelligence solutions are extremely reliable and keep improving through multiple platforms. These platforms provide reliable and secure locations for data storage, and the resources can be accessed by many users around the world. The vendors also take care of aspects such as redundancy, scalability and platform distribution.
5. Lower CostCloud BI solutions include powerfully built data analytics and reporting tools for businesses to upgrade their sales and marketing activities. These tools also increase collaborative campaigns between the sales and marketing teams of the company. Cloud business intelligence solutions generate maximum business value by enabling employees with self-service analytics, providing IT with the scalability and flexibility it needs to reduce maintenance and security costs. This allows IT departments to concentrate more on innovative solutions and systems that will drive significant business growth.
Wrapping UpCentury Software’s advanced Cloud BI Solutions arm your organization with actionable information and elevated readiness. The solution is scalable across small, medium and large enterprises, giving you access to real-time data and operational insights to exceed your performance goals. Talk to us and get started with cloud based BI solutions for your business.
Are you exploring ways to incorporate Six Sigma into operational tasks? BPM can help.